recreation - Meaning in Hindi
recreation Word Forms & Inflectionsrecreations (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of recreation in English
- activity that refreshes and recreates; activity that renews your health and spirits by enjoyment and relaxation
- "days of joyous recreation with his friends"
- "time for rest and refreshment by the pool"
- an activity that diverts or amuses or stimulates
- "drug abuse is often regarded as a form of recreation"
- "for recreation he wrote poetry and solved crossword puzzles"
- "scuba diving is provided as a diversion for tourists"
Synonyms of recreation
More matches for recreation
Words starting with
What is recreation meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase recreation refers to activity that refreshes and recreates; activity that renews your health and spirits by enjoyment and relaxation, or an activity that diverts or amuses or stimulates. See recreation meaning in Hindi, recreation definition, translation and meaning of recreation in Hindi. Find recreation similar words, recreation synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of recreation. Find the answer of what is the meaning of recreation in Hindi. देखें recreation का हिन्दी मतलब, recreation का मीनिंग, recreation का हिन्दी अर्थ, recreation का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "recreation"
What is recreation meaning in Hindi, recreation translation in Hindi, recreation definition, pronunciations and examples of recreation in Hindi. recreation का हिन्दी मीनिंग, recreation का हिन्दी अर्थ, recreation का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)Learning a new language can be difficult. But with constant practice and learning it can be easy. Starting to talk in the language you are trying to… Read more »
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)Writing is one such skill that should be encouraged in young children. Read the article and understand what are complex sentences and its structure. Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.