relinquish - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of relinquish in English
- release, as from one's grip
let go of, let go, release
- "Let go of the door handle, please!"
- "relinquish your grip on the rope--you won't fall"
- turn away from; give up
foreswear, quit, renounce
छोड़ देना, ...Subscribe
- "I am foreswearing women forever"
- part with a possession or right
free, free, free, give up, release, resign
- "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"
- "resign a claim to the throne"
- do without or cease to hold or adhere to
dispense with, forego, foreswear, forgo, forgo, waive
- "relinquish the old ideas"
- "We are dispensing with formalities"
Words starting with
What is relinquish meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase relinquish refers to release, as from one's grip, or turn away from; give up, or part with a possession or right, or do without or cease to hold or adhere to. See relinquish meaning in Hindi, relinquish definition, translation and meaning of relinquish in Hindi. Find relinquish similar words, relinquish synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of relinquish. Find the answer of what is the meaning of relinquish in Hindi. देखें relinquish का हिन्दी मतलब, relinquish का मीनिंग, relinquish का हिन्दी अर्थ, relinquish का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "relinquish"
What is relinquish meaning in Hindi, relinquish translation in Hindi, relinquish definition, pronunciations and examples of relinquish in Hindi. relinquish का हिन्दी मीनिंग, relinquish का हिन्दी अर्थ, relinquish का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more