ring - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of ring in English
- a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
अंगूठी, टोली, पट्टी, फीता, बैंड, मण्डली
- a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- "there was still a rusty iron hoop for tying a horse"
- jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- "he noted that she wore a wedding band"
- "she had rings on every finger"
- a platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
- a characteristic sound
- "it has the ring of sincerity"
- the sound of a bell ringing
- "the distinctive ring of the church bell"
- "the ringing of the telephone"
- "the tintinnabulation that so voluminously swells from the ringing and the dinging of the bells"
- an association of criminals
gang, mob, pack, pack
- "a pack of thieves"
- "police tried to break up the gang"
- (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
- a toroidal shape
anchor ring, annulus, doughnut, halo
- "a halo of smoke"
- "a ring of ships in the harbor"
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
call up, call, call, phone, phone, telephone
- "I tried to call you all night"
- "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- "band the geese to observe their migratory patterns"
- "ring birds"
- extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
border, border, environ, skirt, surround
- "The forest surrounds my property"
- sound loudly and sonorously
- "the bells rang"
- make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- "My uncle rings every Sunday at the local church"
- "Ring the bells"
- ring or echo with sound
echo, echo, resound, reverberate
- "the hall resounded with laughter"
Words starting with
What is ring meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase ring refers to a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration), or a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling, or jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger, or a platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle, or a characteristic sound, or the sound of a bell ringing, or get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone. See ring meaning in Hindi, ring definition, translation and meaning of ring in Hindi. Find ring similar words, ring synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of ring. Find the answer of what is the meaning of ring in Hindi. देखें ring का हिन्दी मतलब, ring का मीनिंग, ring का हिन्दी अर्थ, ring का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "ring"
What is ring meaning in Hindi, ring translation in Hindi, ring definition, pronunciations and examples of ring in Hindi. ring का हिन्दी मीनिंग, ring का हिन्दी अर्थ, ring का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more