rival - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of rival in English
- the contestant you hope to defeat
challenger, competition, competitor, contender
आस्पर्धी, प्रतिद्वंद्वी, प्रतिद्वन्द्वी, प्रतियोगिता, प्रतियोगी, प्रतिस्पर्धी, रकीब, रक़ीब, स्पर्द्धी, स्पर्धी
- "he had respect for his rivals"
- "he wanted to know what the competition was doing"
- be the rival of, be in competition with
- "we are rivaling for first place in the race"
- be equal to in quality or ability
equal, match, touch
- "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
- "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"
- "Your performance doesn't even touch that of your colleagues"
Words starting with
What is rival meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase rival refers to the contestant you hope to defeat, or be the rival of, be in competition with, or be equal to in quality or ability. See rival meaning in Hindi, rival definition, translation and meaning of rival in Hindi. Find rival similar words, rival synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of rival. Find the answer of what is the meaning of rival in Hindi. देखें rival का हिन्दी मतलब, rival का मीनिंग, rival का हिन्दी अर्थ, rival का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "rival"
What is rival meaning in Hindi, rival translation in Hindi, rival definition, pronunciations and examples of rival in Hindi. rival का हिन्दी मीनिंग, rival का हिन्दी अर्थ, rival का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more