savory - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of savory in English
- pleasing to the sense of taste
- morally wholesome or acceptable
- "a past that was scarcely savory"
- having an agreeably pungent taste
piquant, savoury, zesty
- an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
- either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions
- any of several aromatic herbs or subshrubs of the genus Satureja having spikes of flowers attractive to bees
Words starting with
What is savory meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase savory refers to pleasing to the sense of taste, or morally wholesome or acceptable, or having an agreeably pungent taste, or an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre, or either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family, or dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions. See savory meaning in Hindi, savory definition, translation and meaning of savory in Hindi. Find savory similar words, savory synonyms. Also learn savory opposite words, savory antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of savory. Find the answer of what is the meaning of savory in Hindi. देखें savory का हिन्दी मतलब, savory का मीनिंग, savory का हिन्दी अर्थ, savory का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "savory"
What is savory meaning in Hindi, savory translation in Hindi, savory definition, pronunciations and examples of savory in Hindi. savory का हिन्दी मीनिंग, savory का हिन्दी अर्थ, savory का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more