says - Meaning in Hindi
say Word Forms & Inflectionssayer (adjective comparative)
sayest (adjective superlative)
says (noun plural)
said (verb past tense)
saying (verb present participle)
says (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of say in English
- the chance to speak
- "let him have his say"
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
किसी को अधिकारिक तौर से कुछ करने क...Subscribe
enjoin, order, order, tell, tell
आज्ञा करना, ...Subscribe
- "I said to him to go home"
- "She ordered him to do the shopping"
- "The mother told the child to get dressed"
- express a supposition
- "Let us say that he did not tell the truth"
- "Let's say you had a lot of money--what would you do?"
- "The clock says noon"
- communicate or express nonverbally
- "Did his face say anything about how he felt?"
- "What does this painting say?"
- recite or repeat a fixed text
- "Say grace"
- "She said her `Hail Mary'"
- speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
articulate, enounce, enunciate, pronounce, sound out
- "Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
- "I cannot say `zip wire'"
- "She pronounces French words in a funny way"
- utter aloud
- "She said `Hello' to everyone in the office"
- express in words
state, state, tell, tell
- "He said that he wanted to marry her"
- "state your name"
- "state your opinion"
- "tell me what is bothering you"
- state as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- "I say let's forget this whole business"
- report or maintain
- "He alleged that he was the victim of a crime"
- "He said it was too late to intervene in the war"
- "The registrar says that I owe the school money"
- have or contain a certain wording or form
- "The passage reads as follows"
- "What does the law say?"
Synonyms of say
- enjoin, order, tell
- articulate, enounce, enunciate, pronounce, sound out
- state, tell
- allege, aver
More matches for say
says nothing कुछ नहीं कहना saying something कुछ कहना saying anything कुछ कहना saying nothing कुछ नहीं कहना says something कुछ कहते हैं saying goes कहते हैं saying things बातें says professor प्रोफेसर ने कहा saying good अच्छा कहना saying much बहुत कुछ कहना
Words starting with
What is says meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase says refers to the chance to speak, or give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority, or express a supposition, or indicate, or communicate or express nonverbally, or recite or repeat a fixed text. See says meaning in Hindi, says definition, translation and meaning of says in Hindi. Find says similar words, says synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of says. Find the answer of what is the meaning of says in Hindi. देखें says का हिन्दी मतलब, says का मीनिंग, says का हिन्दी अर्थ, says का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "says"
What is says meaning in Hindi, says translation in Hindi, says definition, pronunciations and examples of says in Hindi. says का हिन्दी मीनिंग, says का हिन्दी अर्थ, says का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.