scrapper - Meaning in Hindi
Interpreted your input "scrapper" as "scrap".
scrap - Meaning in Hindi
scrap Word Forms & Inflections
scraps (noun plural)
scrapped (verb past tense)
scrapping (verb present participle)
scraps (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of scrap in English
- the act of fighting; any contest or struggle
combat, fight, fighting
- "a fight broke out at the hockey game"
- "the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
- "there was fighting in the streets"
- a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- "she jotted it on a scrap of paper"
- "there was not a scrap left"
- a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
bit, bit, chip, chip, flake, fleck, fleck
- "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
- worthless material that is to be disposed of
- make into scrap or refuse
- "scrap the old airplane and sell the parts"
- have a disagreement over something
altercate, argufy, dispute, quarrel, quarrel
- "These two fellows are always scrapping over something"
- "We quarreled over the question as to who discovered America"
- dispose of (something useless or old)
- "junk an old car"
- "scrap your old computer"
- "trash these old chairs"
Synonyms of scrap
- combat, fight, fighting
- bit, chip, flake, fleck
- rubbish, trash
- altercate, argufy, dispute, quarrel
- junk, trash
Scrap consists of recyclable materials, usually metals, left over from product manufacturing and consumption, such as parts of vehicles, building supplies, and surplus materials. Unlike waste, scrap has monetary value, especially recovered metals, and non-metallic materials are also recovered for recycling. Once collected, the materials are sorted into types — typically metal scrap will be crushed, shredded, and sorted using mechanical processes.Also see "Scrap" on Wikipedia
More matches for scrap
|scrap book||स्क्रैप बुक|
|scrap heap||रद्दी माल का ढेर|
|scrap value||स्क्रैप मूल्य|
|scrap paper||रद्दी कागज|
|scrap prices||कच्चे तेल|
|scrap yard||स्क्रैप यार्ड|
|scraping away||दूर करना|
|scrap market||स्क्रैप बाजार|
|scraper blade||स्क्रेपर ब्लेड|
|scraped clean||साफ करना|
Ad-free experience & much more
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
Direct and Indirect speech
Tips of essay writing for children
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for scrapper ?
Sentences with the word scrapper
Words that rhyme with scrapper
Words starting with
What is scrapper meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase scrapper refers to the act of fighting; any contest or struggle, or a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used, or a small fragment of something broken off from the whole, or worthless material that is to be disposed of, or make into scrap or refuse, or have a disagreement over something. See scrapper meaning in Hindi, scrapper definition, translation and meaning of scrapper in Hindi. Find scrapper similar words, scrapper synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of scrapper. Find the answer of what is the meaning of scrapper in Hindi. देखें scrapper का हिन्दी मतलब, scrapper का मीनिंग, scrapper का हिन्दी अर्थ, scrapper का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "scrapper"
What is scrapper meaning in Hindi, scrapper translation in Hindi, scrapper definition, pronunciations and examples of scrapper in Hindi. scrapper का हिन्दी मीनिंग, scrapper का हिन्दी अर्थ, scrapper का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.