seal - Meaning in Hindi
seal - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of seal in English
- a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
Navy SEAL, SEAL, SEAL
- "SEAL is an acronym for Sea Air and Land"
- any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
- a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
- fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
- a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
- fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
- an indication of approved or superior status
cachet, seal of approval
- a stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it)
- "the warrant bore the sheriff's seal"
- the pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal
- "a coat of seal"
- decide irrevocably
- "sealing dooms"
- hunt seals
- cover with varnish
- close with or as if with a seal
- "She sealed the letter with hot wax"
- make tight; secure against leakage
- "seal the windows"
- affix a seal to
- "seal the letter"
Ad-free experience & much more
Ten most beautiful words in English
Types of nouns
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Direct and Indirect speech
What is another word for seal ?
Words starting with
What is seal meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase seal refers to a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare, or any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions, or a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents, or fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure, or a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture, or fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters, or decide irrevocably. See seal meaning in Hindi, seal definition, translation and meaning of seal in Hindi. Find seal similar words, seal synonyms. Also learn seal opposite words, seal antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of seal. Find the answer of what is the meaning of seal in Hindi. देखें seal का हिन्दी मतलब, seal का मीनिंग, seal का हिन्दी अर्थ, seal का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "seal"
What is seal meaning in Hindi, seal translation in Hindi, seal definition, pronunciations and examples of seal in Hindi. seal का हिन्दी मीनिंग, seal का हिन्दी अर्थ, seal का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.