sensitise - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of sensitise in English
- make sensitive or aware
sensibilise, sensibilize, sensify, sensitize
- "He was not sensitized to her emotional needs"
- make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion
संवेदनशील बनाना, ...Subscribe
- "sensitize the photographic film"
- make sensitive to a drug or allergen
- "Long-term exposure to this medicine may sensitize you to the allergen"
- cause to sense; make sensitive
- "My tongue became sensitized to good wine"
- "She sensitized me with respect to gender differences in this traditional male-dominated society"
Words starting with
What is sensitise meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase sensitise refers to make sensitive or aware, or make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion, or make sensitive to a drug or allergen, or cause to sense; make sensitive. See sensitise meaning in Hindi, sensitise definition, translation and meaning of sensitise in Hindi. Find sensitise similar words, sensitise synonyms. Also learn sensitise opposite words, sensitise antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of sensitise. Find the answer of what is the meaning of sensitise in Hindi. देखें sensitise का हिन्दी मतलब, sensitise का मीनिंग, sensitise का हिन्दी अर्थ, sensitise का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "sensitise"
What is sensitise meaning in Hindi, sensitise translation in Hindi, sensitise definition, pronunciations and examples of sensitise in Hindi. sensitise का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sensitise का हिन्दी अर्थ, sensitise का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more