service - Meaning in Hindi
- सेवा विभाग+1
- जहाजी नौकरी
- मेज पर रिकाबियो की तरतीब
service Word Forms & Inflections
services (noun plural)
serviced (verb past tense)
servicing (verb present participle)
services (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of service in English
- Canadian writer (born in England) who wrote about life in the Yukon Territory (1874-1958)
Robert William Service, Service, Service
आर डब्लू सर्विस, रोबर्ट विलियम सर्विस, सर्विस
- periodic maintenance on a car or machine
inspection and repair, overhaul
- "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor"
- a force that is a branch of the armed forces
armed service, military service
- a company or agency that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
- a means of serving
avail, help, help
- "of no avail"
- "there's no help for it"
- tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- an act of help or assistance
- "he did them a service"
- the act of public worship following prescribed rules
divine service, religious service
- "the Sunday service"
- the act of mating by male animals
- "the bull was worth good money in servicing fees"
- employment in or work for another
- "he retired after 30 years of service"
- (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
- work done by one person or group that benefits another
- "budget separately for goods and services"
- (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
- "his powerful serves won the game"
- the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
service of process, serving
- "he accepted service of the subpoena"
- the performance of duties by a waiter or servant
- "that restaurant has excellent service"
- make fit for use
- "service my truck"
- "the washing machine needs to be serviced"
- mate with
- "male animals serve the females for breeding purposes"
- be used by; as of a utility
- "The garage served to shelter his horses"
- "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"
Synonyms of service
- inspection and repair, overhaul
- service of process, serving
- divine service, religious service
- table service
- avail, help
- armed service, military service
- robert william service
Antonyms of service
More matches for service
Words starting with
What is service meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase service refers to Canadian writer (born in England) who wrote about life in the Yukon Territory (1874-1958), or periodic maintenance on a car or machine, or a force that is a branch of the armed forces, or a company or agency that performs a public service; subject to government regulation, or a means of serving, or tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table, or make fit for use. See service meaning in Hindi, service definition, translation and meaning of service in Hindi. Find service similar words, service synonyms. Also learn service opposite words, service antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of service. Find the answer of what is the meaning of service in Hindi. देखें service का हिन्दी मतलब, service का मीनिंग, service का हिन्दी अर्थ, service का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "service"
What is service meaning in Hindi, service translation in Hindi, service definition, pronunciations and examples of service in Hindi. service का हिन्दी मीनिंग, service का हिन्दी अर्थ, service का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more