sharp - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of sharp in English
- marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
चतुर, चालाक, बुद्धिमान
- "a smart businessman"
- "an astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease"
- "he was too shrewd to go along with them on a road that could lead only to their overthrow"
- (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- "a sharp photographic image"
- "the crisp snap of dry leaves underfoot"
- "the sharp crack of a twig"
- having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing
- "a pencil with a sharp point"
- "a sharp knife"
- keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point
- "a sharp pain"
- "sharp winds"
- quick and forceful
- "a sharp blow"
- very sudden and in great amount or degree
- "a sharp drop in the stock market"
- extremely steep
- "a sharp drop"
- "an abrupt canyon"
- "the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings"
- "the precipitous rapids of the upper river"
- having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
- "a shrill gaiety"
- "a shrill whistle"
- (of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- "C sharp"
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
acute, discriminating, incisive, keen, keen, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, piercing
- "an acute observer of politics and politicians"
- "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"
- "frequent penetrative observations"
- "icy knifelike reasoning"
- "incisive comments"
- "penetrating insight"
- "a sharp-worded exchange"
- "a tart remark"
- "sharp criticism"
- ending in a sharp point
acuate, acute, needlelike
- changing suddenly in direction and degree
- "her shoes had acutely pointed toes"
- "the road twists sharply after the light"
- "the visor was acutely peaked"
- "turn sharp left here"
- a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
- a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
Words starting with
What is sharp meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase sharp refers to marked by practical hardheaded intelligence, or (of something seen or heard) clearly defined, or having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing, or keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point, or quick and forceful, or very sudden and in great amount or degree, or changing suddenly in direction and degree, or a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point. See sharp meaning in Hindi, sharp definition, translation and meaning of sharp in Hindi. Find sharp similar words, sharp synonyms. Also learn sharp opposite words, sharp antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of sharp. Find the answer of what is the meaning of sharp in Hindi. देखें sharp का हिन्दी मतलब, sharp का मीनिंग, sharp का हिन्दी अर्थ, sharp का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "sharp"
What is sharp meaning in Hindi, sharp translation in Hindi, sharp definition, pronunciations and examples of sharp in Hindi. sharp का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sharp का हिन्दी अर्थ, sharp का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more