shoot - Meaning in Hindi
shoot - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of shoot in English
- a new branch
- the act of shooting at targets
- "they hold a shoot every weekend during the summer"
- emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully
- "The dragon shot fumes and flames out of its mouth"
- kill by firing a missile
pip, pip, pip
- cause a sharp and sudden pain in
- "The pain shot up her leg"
- send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly
- "shoot a glance"
- run or move very quickly or hastily
dart, dart, dash, dash, flash, scoot, scud, scud
- "She dashed into the yard"
- move quickly and violently
buck, buck, charge, shoot down, tear
- "He came charging into my office"
- "The car tore down the street"
- throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective
- "shoot a golf ball"
- "shoot craps"
- force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing
- "inject hydrogen into the balloon"
- variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors
- "shoot cloth"
- throw dice, as in a crap game
- spend frivolously and unwisely
dissipate, fool away, fool, fritter away, fritter, frivol away
- "Fritter away one's inheritance"
- hit with a missile from a weapon
hit, pip, pip, pip
- fire a shot
- "the gunman blasted away"
- "shoot a basket"
- "shoot a goal"
- record on photographic film
photograph, snap, snap
- "I photographed the scene of the accident"
- "She snapped a picture of the President"
- make a film or photograph of something
- "shoot a movie"
- "take a scene"
- utter fast and forcefully
- "She shot back an answer"
- measure the altitude of by using a sextant
- "shoot a star"
- produce buds, branches, or germinate
bourgeon, burgeon forth, germinate, pullulate, sprout, spud, spud
- "the potatoes sprouted"
- give an injection to
- "We injected the glucose into the patient's vein"
In botany, a plant shoot consists of any plant stem together with its appendages like, leaves and lateral buds, flowering stems, and flower buds. The new growth from seed germination that grows upward is a shoot where leaves will develop. In the spring, perennial plant shoots are the new growth that grows from the ground in herbaceous plants or the new stem or flower growth that grows on woody plants.Also see "Shoot" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Origin of Sanskrit
Active Voice and Passive Voice
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for shoot ?
Words starting with
What is shoot meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase shoot refers to a new branch, or the act of shooting at targets, or emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully, or kill by firing a missile, or cause a sharp and sudden pain in, or send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly. See shoot meaning in Hindi, shoot definition, translation and meaning of shoot in Hindi. Find shoot similar words, shoot synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of shoot. Find the answer of what is the meaning of shoot in Hindi. देखें shoot का हिन्दी मतलब, shoot का मीनिंग, shoot का हिन्दी अर्थ, shoot का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "shoot"
What is shoot meaning in Hindi, shoot translation in Hindi, shoot definition, pronunciations and examples of shoot in Hindi. shoot का हिन्दी मीनिंग, shoot का हिन्दी अर्थ, shoot का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.