shot - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of shot in English
- varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles
changeable, chatoyant, iridescent
- "a dragonfly hovered, vibrating and iridescent"
- "changeable taffeta"
- "chatoyant (or shot) silk"
- sports equipment consisting of a heavy metal ball used in the shot put
- "he trained at putting the shot"
- a chance to do something
- "he wanted a shot at the champion"
- a small drink of liquor
- "he poured a shot of whiskey"
- a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot)
- "a poor shooter"
- "he is a crack shot"
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
barb, barb, dig, gibe, gibe, jibe, shaft, slam, slam
- "his parting shot was `drop dead'"
- "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
- "she threw shafts of sarcasm"
- a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- an estimate based on little or no information
dead reckoning, guess, guessing, guesswork
- an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera
snap, snap, snapshot
- "he tried to get unposed shots of his friends"
- "my snapshots haven't been developed yet"
- the launching of a missile or spacecraft to a specified destination
- an explosive charge used in blasting
- a solid missile discharged from a firearm
- "the shot buzzed past his ear"
- a blow hard enough to cause injury
- "he is still recovering from a shot to his leg"
- "I caught him with a solid shot to the chin"
- an attempt to score in a game
- informal words for any attempt or effort
- "he gave it his best shot"
- "he took a stab at forecasting"
- the act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe
- "the nurse gave him a flu shot"
- (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand
- "a good shot requires good balance and tempo"
- "he left me an almost impossible shot"
- "it took two strokes to get out of the bunker"
- the act of firing a projectile
- "his shooting was slow but accurate"
Words starting with
What is shot meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase shot refers to varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles, or sports equipment consisting of a heavy metal ball used in the shot put, or a chance to do something, or a small drink of liquor, or a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot), or an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect. See shot meaning in Hindi, shot definition, translation and meaning of shot in Hindi. Find shot similar words, shot synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of shot. Find the answer of what is the meaning of shot in Hindi. देखें shot का हिन्दी मतलब, shot का मीनिंग, shot का हिन्दी अर्थ, shot का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "shot"
What is shot meaning in Hindi, shot translation in Hindi, shot definition, pronunciations and examples of shot in Hindi. shot का हिन्दी मीनिंग, shot का हिन्दी अर्थ, shot का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more