showed - Meaning in Hindi
show - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of show in English
- the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
- "a remarkable show of skill"
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- "that ceremony is just for show"
- "they try to keep up appearances"
- a social event involving a public performance or entertainment
- "they wanted to see some of the shows on Broadway"
- something intended to communicate a particular impression
- "a good show of looking interested"
- "a show of impatience"
- "made a display of strength"
- establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
demonstrate, establish, prove, shew
- "The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"
- "The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture"
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
read, read, record, register, register
- "The gauge read `empty'"
- "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"
- give evidence of, as of records
- "The diary shows his distress that evening"
- indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
designate, indicate, point, point
- "he indicated his opponents"
- "He pointed to the empty parking space"
- "I showed the customer the glove section"
- give expression to
evince, express, express
- "She showed her disappointment"
- provide evidence for
bear witness, evidence, prove, testify
- "Her behavior testified to her incompetence"
- "The blood test showed that he was the father"
- finish third or better in a horse or dog race
- "he bet $2 on number six to show"
- show in, or as in, a picture
depict, picture, picture, render
- "the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting"
- "This scene depicts country life"
- take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- "The usher showed us to our seats"
- make visible or noticeable
- "She showed her talent for cooking"
- "Show me your etchings, please"
- be or become visible or noticeable
- "His good upbringing really shows"
- "The dirty side will show"
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience
demo, demo, demonstrate, exhibit, present
- "She shows her dogs frequently"
- "We will demo the new software in Washington"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips to improve your spellings
How to greet in Hindi?
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
What is another word for showed ?
Sentences with the word showed
Words starting with
What is showed meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase showed refers to the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining, or pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression, or a social event involving a public performance or entertainment, or something intended to communicate a particular impression, or establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment, or indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments. See showed meaning in Hindi, showed definition, translation and meaning of showed in Hindi. Find showed similar words, showed synonyms. Also learn showed opposite words, showed antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of showed. Find the answer of what is the meaning of showed in Hindi. देखें showed का हिन्दी मतलब, showed का मीनिंग, showed का हिन्दी अर्थ, showed का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "showed"
What is showed meaning in Hindi, showed translation in Hindi, showed definition, pronunciations and examples of showed in Hindi. showed का हिन्दी मीनिंग, showed का हिन्दी अर्थ, showed का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.