sick - Meaning in Hindi
sick - Meaning in Hindi
- जी मिचलाता हुआ
sick Word Forms & Inflections
sickest (adjective superlative)
sicks (noun plural)
sicked (verb past tense)
sicking (verb present participle)
sicks (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of sick in English
- shockingly repellent; inspiring horror
ghastly, grim, grim, grisly, gruesome, macabre
- "a grisly murder"
- "ghastly wounds"
- "gruesome evidence of human sacrifice"
- "macabre tales of war and plague in the Middle ages"
- "macabre tortures conceived by madmen"
- "the grim aftermath of the bombing"
- "the grim task of burying the victims"
- deeply affected by a strong feeling
- "sat completely still, sick with envy"
- "she was sick with longing"
- having a strong distaste from surfeit
disgusted, fed up, sick of, tired of
- "fed up with their complaints"
- "gossip that makes one sick"
- "grew more and more disgusted"
- "sick of it all"
- "sick to death of flattery"
- "tired of the noise and smoke"
- affected with madness or insanity
brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, mad, mad, mad, unbalanced, unhinged
- "a man who had gone mad"
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
pale, pallid, wan, wan, wan
- "a pale sun"
- "a pallid sky"
- "the late afternoon light coming through the el tracks fell in pale oblongs on the street"
- "the pale (or wan) stars"
- "the pale light of a half moon"
- "the wan light of dawn"
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- "ill from the monotony of his suffering"
- feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
nauseated, nauseous, queasy, sickish
- people who are sick
- "they devote their lives to caring for the sick"
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
barf, be sick, cast, cat, cat, cat, chuck, chuck, disgorge, honk, puke, purge, regorge, regurgitate, retch, spew, spue, throw up, upchuck, vomit up, vomit
- "After drinking too much, the students vomited"
- "He purged continuously"
- "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
Synonyms of sick
- barf, be sick, cast, cat, chuck, disgorge, honk, puke, purge, regorge, regurgitate, retch, spew, spue, throw up, upchuck, vomit, vomit up
- ghastly, grim, grisly, gruesome, macabre
- disgusted, fed up, sick of, tired of
- brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, mad, unbalanced, unhinged
- pale, pallid, wan
- nauseated, nauseous, queasy, sickish
More matches for sick
|sick leave||बीमार छुट्टी|
|sickle cell||सिकल कोशिका|
|sick person||बीमार व्यक्ति|
|sick children||बीमार बच्चे|
|sickness insurance||बीमारी बीमा|
|sick child||बीमार बच्चे|
|sick woman||बीमार महिला|
|sick animals||बीमार जानवर|
|sick patients||बीमार मरीज|
Ad-free experience & much more
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Fun facts about Hindi
What is another word for sick ?
Words starting with
What is sick meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase sick refers to shockingly repellent; inspiring horror, or deeply affected by a strong feeling, or having a strong distaste from surfeit, or affected with madness or insanity, or (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble, or affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function, or people who are sick, or eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth. See sick meaning in Hindi, sick definition, translation and meaning of sick in Hindi. Find sick similar words, sick synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of sick. Find the answer of what is the meaning of sick in Hindi. देखें sick का हिन्दी मतलब, sick का मीनिंग, sick का हिन्दी अर्थ, sick का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "sick"
What is sick meaning in Hindi, sick translation in Hindi, sick definition, pronunciations and examples of sick in Hindi. sick का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sick का हिन्दी अर्थ, sick का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.