side - Meaning in Hindi
side Word Forms & Inflections
sides (noun plural)
sided (verb past tense)
siding (verb present participle)
sides (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of side in English
- located on a side
पार्श्व का, बगल का, बगली, बग़ली, बाजू का
- "side fences"
- "the side porch"
- an extended outer surface of an object
- "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side"
- "they painted all four sides of the house"
- either the left or right half of a body
- "he had a pain in his side"
- an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- "he is on the purchasing side of the business"
- "he was on the heavy side"
- "it brought out his better side"
- an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- "there are two sides to every question"
- (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
side of meat
- a family line of descent
- "he gets his brains from his father's side"
- one of two or more contesting groups
- "the Confederate side was prepared to attack"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- "dew dripped from the face of the leaf"
- "he examined all sides of the crystal"
- "they travelled across the face of the continent"
- a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- "the hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the longest side"
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- "he never left my side"
- "they always sat on the right side of the church"
- an elevated geological formation
- "he climbed the steep slope"
- "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
- take sides for or against
- "I'm siding against the current candidate"
- "Who are you siding with?"
Synonyms of side
Antonyms of side
More matches for side
|side effects||साइड इफेक्ट|
|side chain||साइड चेन|
|side view||पार्श्व दृश्य|
|side thereof||उसका किनारा|
|side lines||पार्श्व पंक्ति|
|side track||साइड ट्रैक|
|side road||साइड रोड|
|side panels||साइड पैनल|
Words starting with
What is side meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase side refers to located on a side, or an extended outer surface of an object, or either the left or right half of a body, or an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect), or an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute, or (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist, or take sides for or against. See side meaning in Hindi, side definition, translation and meaning of side in Hindi. Find side similar words, side synonyms. Also learn side opposite words, side antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of side. Find the answer of what is the meaning of side in Hindi. देखें side का हिन्दी मतलब, side का मीनिंग, side का हिन्दी अर्थ, side का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "side"
What is side meaning in Hindi, side translation in Hindi, side definition, pronunciations and examples of side in Hindi. side का हिन्दी मीनिंग, side का हिन्दी अर्थ, side का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more