sordid - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of sordid in English
- meanly avaricious and mercenary
- "sordid avarice"
- "sordid material interests"
- foul and run-down and repulsive
- "a flyblown bar on the edge of town"
- "a squalid overcrowded apartment in the poorest part of town"
- "sordid shantytowns"
- "squalid living conditions"
- unethical or dishonest
- "a sordid political campaign"
- "dirty police officers"
- "shoddy business practices"
- morally degraded
seamy, seedy, sleazy, squalid
- "a seedy district"
- "sleazy characters hanging around casinos"
- "sleazy storefronts with...dirt on the walls"
- "the seamy side of life"
- "the sordid details of his orgies stank under his very nostrils"
- "the squalid atmosphere of intrigue and betrayal"
Words starting with
What is sordid meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase sordid refers to meanly avaricious and mercenary, or foul and run-down and repulsive, or unethical or dishonest, or morally degraded. See sordid meaning in Hindi, sordid definition, translation and meaning of sordid in Hindi. Find sordid similar words, sordid synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of sordid. Find the answer of what is the meaning of sordid in Hindi. देखें sordid का हिन्दी मतलब, sordid का मीनिंग, sordid का हिन्दी अर्थ, sordid का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "sordid"
What is sordid meaning in Hindi, sordid translation in Hindi, sordid definition, pronunciations and examples of sordid in Hindi. sordid का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sordid का हिन्दी अर्थ, sordid का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more