spare - Meaning in Hindi
spare - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of spare in English
- lacking embellishment or ornamentation
bare, bare, plain, unembellished, unornamented
अनलंकृत, अनसजा, अमंडित, अलंकारहीन, अविभूषित
- "a plain hair style"
- "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete"
- "unembellished white walls"
- lacking in magnitude or quantity
bare, bare, scanty
- "a bare livelihood"
- "a scanty harvest"
- "a spare diet"
- thin and fit
- "a body kept trim by exercise"
- "the spare figure of a marathon runner"
- more than is needed, desired, or required
excess, extra, redundant, supererogatory, superfluous, supernumerary, surplus
- "delete superfluous (or unnecessary) words"
- "extra ribs as well as other supernumerary internal parts"
- "found some extra change lying on the dresser"
- "it was supererogatory of her to gloat"
- "skills made redundant by technological advance"
- "sleeping in the spare room"
- "supernumerary ornamentation"
- "surplus cheese distributed to the needy"
- "trying to lose excess weight"
- "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"
- kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- "a reserve supply of food"
- "a spare tire"
- "spare parts"
- not taken up by scheduled activities
free, free, free
- "a free hour between classes"
- "spare time on my hands"
- a score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls
- an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- use frugally or carefully
- give up what is not strictly needed
dispense with, give up, part with
- "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
- refrain from harming
- save or relieve from an experience or action
- "I'll spare you from having to apologize formally"
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
Types of sentences
Ten most beautiful words in English
What is another word for spare ?
Words starting with
What is spare meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase spare refers to lacking embellishment or ornamentation, or lacking in magnitude or quantity, or thin and fit, or more than is needed, desired, or required, or kept in reserve especially for emergency use, or not taken up by scheduled activities, or a score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls, or use frugally or carefully. See spare meaning in Hindi, spare definition, translation and meaning of spare in Hindi. Find spare similar words, spare synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of spare. Find the answer of what is the meaning of spare in Hindi. देखें spare का हिन्दी मतलब, spare का मीनिंग, spare का हिन्दी अर्थ, spare का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "spare"
What is spare meaning in Hindi, spare translation in Hindi, spare definition, pronunciations and examples of spare in Hindi. spare का हिन्दी मीनिंग, spare का हिन्दी अर्थ, spare का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.