spat - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of spat in English
- a young oyster or other bivalve
- a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- a quarrel about petty points
bicker, bickering, fuss, pettifoggery, squabble, tiff, tiff, tiff
- clap one's hands together
- "The children were clapping to the music"
- "oysters spat"
- engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
acclaim, applaud, clap, clap
- strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- "Bullets were spatting the leaves"
- become permanently attached
- "mollusks or oysters spat"
- come down like raindrops
- "Bullets were spatting down on us"
Words starting with
What is spat meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase spat refers to a young oyster or other bivalve, or a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles, or a quarrel about petty points, or clap one's hands together, or spawn, or engage in a brief and petty quarrel. See spat meaning in Hindi, spat definition, translation and meaning of spat in Hindi. Find spat similar words, spat synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of spat. Find the answer of what is the meaning of spat in Hindi. देखें spat का हिन्दी मतलब, spat का मीनिंग, spat का हिन्दी अर्थ, spat का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "spat"
What is spat meaning in Hindi, spat translation in Hindi, spat definition, pronunciations and examples of spat in Hindi. spat का हिन्दी मीनिंग, spat का हिन्दी अर्थ, spat का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more