spike - Meaning in Hindi
spike Word Forms & Inflections
spiked (verb past tense)
spiking (verb present participle)
spikes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of spike in English
- a large stout nail
- "they used spikes to fasten the rails to a railroad tie"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- (botany) an indeterminate inflorescence bearing sessile flowers on an unbranched axis
- a sharp rise followed by a sharp decline
- "the seismograph showed a sharp spike in response to the temblor"
- a transient variation in voltage or current
- a very high narrow heel on women's shoes
spike heel, stiletto heel
- each of the sharp points on the soles of athletic shoes to prevent slipping (or the shoes themselves)
- "golfers' spikes damage the putting greens"
- "the second baseman sharpened his spikes before every game"
- a sharp-pointed projection along the top of a fence or wall (or a dinosaur)
- a long, thin sharp-pointed implement (wood or metal)
- "one of the spikes impaled him"
- any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- "the spike pierced the receipts and held them in order"
- sports equipment consisting of a sharp point on the sole of a shoe worn by athletes
- "spikes provide greater traction"
- manifest a sharp increase
- "the voltage spiked"
- add alcohol to (beverages)
- "the punch is spiked!"
- bring forth a spike or spikes
- "my hyacinths and orchids are spiking now"
- secure with spikes
- pierce with a sharp stake or point
empale, impale, transfix
- "impale a shrimp on a skewer"
- stand in the way of
Synonyms of spike
More matches for spike
|spike potentials||वृद्धि क्षमता|
|spike tv||स्पाइक टीवी|
|spike island||स्पाइक द्वीप|
|spike rate||वृद्धि दर|
|spiked together||एक साथ|
|spike holes||स्पाइक होल|
|spike lavender||स्पाइक लैवेंडर|
|spike focus||स्पाइक फोकस|
|spike glycoprotein||स्पाइक ग्लाइकोप्रोटीन|
|spikes sticking||चिपकाने वाले|
Words starting with
What is spike meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase spike refers to a large stout nail, or fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn, or (botany) an indeterminate inflorescence bearing sessile flowers on an unbranched axis, or a sharp rise followed by a sharp decline, or a transient variation in voltage or current, or a very high narrow heel on women's shoes, or manifest a sharp increase. See spike meaning in Hindi, spike definition, translation and meaning of spike in Hindi. Find spike similar words, spike synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of spike. Find the answer of what is the meaning of spike in Hindi. देखें spike का हिन्दी मतलब, spike का मीनिंग, spike का हिन्दी अर्थ, spike का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "spike"
What is spike meaning in Hindi, spike translation in Hindi, spike definition, pronunciations and examples of spike in Hindi. spike का हिन्दी मीनिंग, spike का हिन्दी अर्थ, spike का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more