spirit - Meaning in Hindi
spirit - Meaning in Hindi
spirit Word Forms & Inflections
spirited (verb past tense)
spiriting (verb present participle)
spirits (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of spirit in English
- a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character
एक मूल भावनात्मक और प्रेरक सिद्धांत जो एक व्यक्ति के चरित्र का निर्धारण करता है
- an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
किसी खास किस्म का झुकाव ...Premium
- "he had a change of heart"
- animation and energy in action or expression
life, life, liveliness, sprightliness
- "it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
- the intended meaning of a communication
- any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
- the vital principle or animating force within living things
- the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection)
- "he was in good spirits"
- "his emotional state depended on her opinion"
- "his spirit rose"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
feel, feel, feel, feeling, feeling, flavor, flavour, look, smell, tone
- "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
- "it had the smell of treason"
- "the feel of the city excited him"
- infuse with spirit
inspirit, spirit up
- "The company spirited him up"
Synonyms of spirit
- life, liveliness, sprightliness
- intent, purport
- disembodied spirit
- emotional state
- feel, feeling, flavor, flavour, look, smell, tone
- inspirit, spirit up
More matches for spirit
Ad-free experience & much more
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
What is another word for spirit ?
Sentences with the word spirit
Words starting with
What is spirit meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase spirit refers to a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character, or an inclination or tendency of a certain kind, or animation and energy in action or expression, or the intended meaning of a communication, or any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings, or the vital principle or animating force within living things, or infuse with spirit. See spirit meaning in Hindi, spirit definition, translation and meaning of spirit in Hindi. Find spirit similar words, spirit synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of spirit. Find the answer of what is the meaning of spirit in Hindi. देखें spirit का हिन्दी मतलब, spirit का मीनिंग, spirit का हिन्दी अर्थ, spirit का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "spirit"
What is spirit meaning in Hindi, spirit translation in Hindi, spirit definition, pronunciations and examples of spirit in Hindi. spirit का हिन्दी मीनिंग, spirit का हिन्दी अर्थ, spirit का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.