split - Meaning in Hindi
Split - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of Split in English
- having been divided; having the unity destroyed
disconnected, disunited, fragmented
- "a fragmented coalition"
- "a league of disunited nations"
- "a split group"
- "Congress...gave the impression of...a confusing sum of disconnected local forces"
- (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain
- "we bought split logs for the fireplace"
- an old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea
- a promised or claimed share of loot or money
- "he demanded his split before they disbanded"
- a bottle containing half the usual amount
- division of a group into opposing factions
- "another schism like that and they will wind up in bankruptcy"
- a lengthwise crack in wood
- "he inserted the wedge into a split in the log"
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
rent, rip, rip, rip, snag, tear
- "she had snags in her stockings"
- "there was a rip in his pants"
- a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
- (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl
- "he was winning until he got a split in the tenth frame"
- an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity
split up, stock split
- "they announced a two-for-one split of the common stock"
- extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back)
- the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
rent, rip, rip, rip
- "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
- come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
break open, burst
- "The bubble burst"
- separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
cleave, cleave, rive
- "cleave the bone"
- go one's own way; move apart
- "The friends separated after the party"
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
break up, break, part, separate, split up
- "My friend and I split up"
- "The business partners broke over a tax question"
- "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"
- separate into parts or portions
carve up, dissever, divide, separate, split up
- "divide the cake into three equal parts"
- "The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I"
Ad-free experience & much more
Fun facts about Hindi
Using simple present tense
What is another word for split ?
Words starting with
What is split meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase split refers to having been divided; having the unity destroyed, or (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain, or an old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea, or a promised or claimed share of loot or money, or a bottle containing half the usual amount, or division of a group into opposing factions, or come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure. See split meaning in Hindi, split definition, translation and meaning of split in Hindi. Find split similar words, split synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of split. Find the answer of what is the meaning of split in Hindi. देखें split का हिन्दी मतलब, split का मीनिंग, split का हिन्दी अर्थ, split का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "split"
What is split meaning in Hindi, split translation in Hindi, split definition, pronunciations and examples of split in Hindi. split का हिन्दी मीनिंग, split का हिन्दी अर्थ, split का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.