stamp - Meaning in Hindi
stamp - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of stamp in English
- a block or die used to imprint a mark or design
- machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
postage stamp, postage
- a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
- "he put his stamp on the envelope"
- a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
- a type or class
- "more men of his stamp are needed"
- something that can be used as an official medium of payment
legal tender, tender
- the distinctive form in which a thing is made
cast, mold, mould
- "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
- a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
- reveal clearly as having a certain character
- "His playing stamps him as a Romantic"
- walk heavily
- "The men stomped through the snow in their heavy boots"
- form or cut out with a mold, form, or die
- "stamp needles"
- crush or grind with a heavy instrument
- "stamp fruit extract the juice"
- raise in a relief
boss, boss, emboss
- "embossed stationery"
- affix a stamp to
- "Are the letters properly stamped?"
- to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something
- "a man whose name is permanently stamped on our maps"
- treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- "I was stereotyped as a lazy Southern European"
- destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot
- "Stamp fascism into submission"
- "stamp out tyranny"
Ad-free experience & much more
How to greet in Hindi?
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Fun facts about Hindi
What is another word for stamp ?
Words starting with
What is stamp meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase stamp refers to a block or die used to imprint a mark or design, or machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores, or a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid, or a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving, or a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid, or a type or class, or reveal clearly as having a certain character. See stamp meaning in Hindi, stamp definition, translation and meaning of stamp in Hindi. Find stamp similar words, stamp synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of stamp. Find the answer of what is the meaning of stamp in Hindi. देखें stamp का हिन्दी मतलब, stamp का मीनिंग, stamp का हिन्दी अर्थ, stamp का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "stamp"
What is stamp meaning in Hindi, stamp translation in Hindi, stamp definition, pronunciations and examples of stamp in Hindi. stamp का हिन्दी मीनिंग, stamp का हिन्दी अर्थ, stamp का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.