steep - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of steep in English
- having a sharp inclination.
- "steep cliffs"
- "the steep attic stairs"
- of a slope; set at a high angle.
- "a steep roof sheds snow"
- "note the steep incline"
- greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation.
exorbitant, extortionate, outrageous, unconscionable, usurious
- "exorbitant rent"
- "extortionate prices"
- "spends an outrageous amount on entertainment"
- "unconscionable spending"
- "usurious interest rate"
- a steep place (as on a hill).
- let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse.
- "steep the blossoms in oil"
- "steep the fruit in alcohol"
- devote (oneself) fully to.
absorb, engross, engulf, immerse, plunge, soak up
- "He immersed himself into his studies"
Ad-free experience & much more
About steep in Hindi
See steep meaning in Hindi, steep definition, translation and meaning of steep in Hindi. Find steep similar words, steep synonyms. Also learn steep opposite words, steep antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of steep. Find the answer of what is the meaning of steep in Hindi. देेखें steep का हिन्दी मतलब, steep का मीनिंग, steep का हिन्दी अर्थ, steep का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "steep"
What is steep meaning in Hindi, steep translation in Hindi, steep definition, pronunciations and examples of steep in Hindi. steep का हिन्दी मीनिंग, steep का हिन्दी अर्थ, steep का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.