strains - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of strain in English
- an intense or violent exertion
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- "he presided over the economy during the period of the greatest stress and danger"
- "she endured the stresses and strains of life"
- (psychology) nervousness resulting from mental stress
mental strain, nervous strain
- "his responsibilities were a constant strain"
- "the mental strain of staying alert hour after hour was too much for him"
- injury to a muscle (often caused by overuse); results in swelling and pain
- (physics) deformation of a physical body under the action of applied forces
- (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups
form, form, form, var., variant
- "a new strain of microorganisms"
- a special variety of domesticated animals within a species
breed, breed, stock, stock
- "he created a new strain of sheep"
- "he experimented on a particular breed of white rats"
- a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
air, air, air, line, line, melodic line, melodic phrase, melody, melody, tune
- "she was humming an air from Beethoven"
- the general meaning or substance of an utterance
- "although I disagreed with him I could follow the tenor of his argument"
- an effortful attempt to attain a goal
nisus, pains, striving
- the act of singing
- "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
- cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
tense up, tense
- "he got a phone call from his lawyer that tensed him up"
- alter the shape of (something) by stress
- "His body was deformed by leprosy"
- to exert much effort or energy
reach, reach, strive, strive
- "straining our ears to hear"
- use to the utmost; exert vigorously or to full capacity
- "Don't strain your mind too much"
- "He really extended himself when he climbed Kilimanjaro"
- rub through a strainer or process in an electric blender
- "puree the vegetables for the baby"
- remove by passing through a filter
filter out, filter, filtrate, separate out
- "filter out the impurities"
- separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- "sift the flour"
- become stretched or tense or taut
- "the bodybuilder's neck muscles tensed"
- "the rope strained when the weight was attached"
- test the limits of
- "You are trying my patience!"
Words starting with
What is strains meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase strains refers to an intense or violent exertion, or difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension, or (psychology) nervousness resulting from mental stress, or injury to a muscle (often caused by overuse); results in swelling and pain, or (physics) deformation of a physical body under the action of applied forces, or (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups, or cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious. See strains meaning in Hindi, strains definition, translation and meaning of strains in Hindi. Find strains similar words, strains synonyms. Also learn strains opposite words, strains antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of strains. Find the answer of what is the meaning of strains in Hindi. देखें strains का हिन्दी मतलब, strains का मीनिंग, strains का हिन्दी अर्थ, strains का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "strains"
What is strains meaning in Hindi, strains translation in Hindi, strains definition, pronunciations and examples of strains in Hindi. strains का हिन्दी मीनिंग, strains का हिन्दी अर्थ, strains का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more