street - Meaning in Hindi
street - Meaning in Hindi
street Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of street in English
- a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings
- "he lives on Nassau Street"
- "they walked the streets of the small town"
- the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel
- "be careful crossing the street"
- people living or working on the same street
- "the whole street protested the absence of street lights"
- a situation offering opportunities
- "cooperation is a two-way street"
- "he worked both sides of the street"
- the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction
- "she tried to keep her children off the street"
A street is a public thoroughfare in a built environment. It is a public parcel of land adjoining buildings in an urban context, on which people may freely assemble, interact, and move about. A street can be as simple as a level patch of dirt, but is more often paved with a hard, durable surface such as tarmac, concrete, cobblestone or brick. Portions may also be smoothed with asphalt, embedded with rails, or otherwise prepared to accommodate non-pedestrian traffic.
मार्ग (street) किसी निर्मित वातावरण में स्थित एक सार्वजनिक रास्ता होता है जिसे आमतौर पर सामग्री डालकर पक्का कर दिया गया होता है। अक्सर इन्हें वाहन चलाने के लिये डामर (ऐस्फ़ाल्ट) डालकर समतल बनाया गया होता है।Also see "Street" on Wikipedia
More matches for street
Ad-free experience & much more
How to greet in Hindi?
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
Tips to practice grammar effectively
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
What is another word for street ?
Sentences with the word street
Words starting with
What is street meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase street refers to a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings, or the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel, or people living or working on the same street, or a situation offering opportunities, or the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction. See street meaning in Hindi, street definition, translation and meaning of street in Hindi. Learn and practice the pronunciation of street. Find the answer of what is the meaning of street in Hindi. देखें street का हिन्दी मतलब, street का मीनिंग, street का हिन्दी अर्थ, street का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "street"
What is street meaning in Hindi, street translation in Hindi, street definition, pronunciations and examples of street in Hindi. street का हिन्दी मीनिंग, street का हिन्दी अर्थ, street का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.