subject - Meaning in Hindi
subject Word Forms & Inflections
subjected (verb past tense)
subjecting (verb present participle)
subjects (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of subject in English
- likely to be affected by something
- "he is subject to fits of depression"
- "the bond is subject to taxation"
- being under the power or sovereignty of another or others
- "a dependent prince"
- "subject peoples"
- possibly accepting or permitting
capable, open, open
- "a passage capable of misinterpretation"
- "an issue open to question"
- "open to interpretation"
- "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
- something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation
content, depicted object
- "a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
- some situation or event that is thought about
issue, matter, topic
- "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"
- "he kept drifting off the topic"
- "it is a matter for the police"
- a branch of knowledge
bailiwick, discipline, field of study, field, field, study, study, subject area, subject field
- "anthropology is the study of human beings"
- "in what discipline is his doctorate?"
- "teachers should be well trained in their subject"
- (grammar) one of the two main constituents of a sentence; the grammatical constituent about which something is predicated
- (logic) the first term of a proposition
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- "he didn't want to discuss that subject"
- "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- "it was a very sensitive topic"
- a person who owes allegiance to that nation
- "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"
- a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation
case, case, case, guinea pig
- "the cases that we studied were drawn from two different communities"
- "the subjects for this investigation were selected randomly"
- make accountable for
- "He did not want to subject himself to the judgments of his superiors"
- cause to experience or suffer or make liable or vulnerable to
- "He subjected me to his awful poetry"
- "People in Chernobyl were subjected to radiation"
- "The sergeant subjected the new recruits to many drills"
- make subservient; force to submit or subdue
Synonyms of subject
- content, depicted object
- issue, matter, topic
- bailiwick, discipline, field, field of study, study, subject area, subject field
- theme, topic
- case, guinea pig
- capable, open
More matches for subject
Words starting with
What is subject meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase subject refers to likely to be affected by something, or being under the power or sovereignty of another or others, or possibly accepting or permitting, or something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation, or some situation or event that is thought about, or a branch of knowledge, or make accountable for. See subject meaning in Hindi, subject definition, translation and meaning of subject in Hindi. Find subject similar words, subject synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of subject. Find the answer of what is the meaning of subject in Hindi. देखें subject का हिन्दी मतलब, subject का मीनिंग, subject का हिन्दी अर्थ, subject का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "subject"
What is subject meaning in Hindi, subject translation in Hindi, subject definition, pronunciations and examples of subject in Hindi. subject का हिन्दी मीनिंग, subject का हिन्दी अर्थ, subject का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more