submit - Meaning in Hindi
submit Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of submit in English
- accept or undergo, often unwillingly
- "We took a pay cut"
- accept as inevitable
- "He resigned himself to his fate"
- put before
posit, put forward, state, state
- "I submit to you that the accused is guilty"
- yield to another's wish or opinion
accede, bow, bow, defer, give in
- "The government bowed to the military pressure"
- refer for judgment or consideration
- "The lawyers submitted the material to the court"
- make an application as for a job or funding
- "We put in a grant to the NSF"
- yield to the control of another
- hand over formally
- make over as a return
- "They had to render the estate"
- refer to another person for decision or judgment
pass on, relegate
- "She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues"
Synonyms of submit
- reconcile, resign
- posit, put forward, state
- accede, bow, defer, give in
- put in
- pass on, relegate
More matches for submit
Words starting with
What is submit meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase submit refers to accept or undergo, often unwillingly, or accept as inevitable, or put before, or yield to another's wish or opinion, or refer for judgment or consideration, or make an application as for a job or funding. See submit meaning in Hindi, submit definition, translation and meaning of submit in Hindi. Find submit similar words, submit synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of submit. Find the answer of what is the meaning of submit in Hindi. देखें submit का हिन्दी मतलब, submit का मीनिंग, submit का हिन्दी अर्थ, submit का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "submit"
What is submit meaning in Hindi, submit translation in Hindi, submit definition, pronunciations and examples of submit in Hindi. submit का हिन्दी मीनिंग, submit का हिन्दी अर्थ, submit का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.