suffer - Meaning in Hindi
suffer - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of suffer in English
- feel pain or be in pain
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
get, have, sustain
- "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
- "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"
- "She got a bruise on her leg"
- "She suffered a fracture in the accident"
- feel unwell or uncomfortable
- "She is suffering from the hot weather"
- get worse
- "His grades suffered"
- be set at a disadvantage
- "The painting loses something in this light"
- "This author really suffers in translation"
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
abide, bear, bear, brook, brook, digest, digest, endure, put up, stand, stick out, stomach, support, tolerate
- "he learned to tolerate the heat"
- "I cannot bear his constant criticism"
- "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
- "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
- experience (emotional) pain
- "Every time her husband gets drunk, she suffers"
- undergo or be subjected to
- "He suffered the penalty"
- "Many saints suffered martyrdom"
- undergo or suffer
- "meet a violent death"
- "suffer a terrible fate"
- feel physical pain
- "Were you hurting after the accident?"
- be given to
- "She suffers from a tendency to talk too much"
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Tips to improve your spellings
Tips to practice grammar effectively
What is another word for suffer ?
Sentences with the word suffer
Words starting with
What is suffer meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase suffer refers to feel pain or be in pain, or undergo (as of injuries and illnesses), or feel unwell or uncomfortable, or get worse, or be set at a disadvantage, or put up with something or somebody unpleasant. See suffer meaning in Hindi, suffer definition, translation and meaning of suffer in Hindi. Find suffer similar words, suffer synonyms. Also learn suffer opposite words, suffer antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of suffer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of suffer in Hindi. देखें suffer का हिन्दी मतलब, suffer का मीनिंग, suffer का हिन्दी अर्थ, suffer का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "suffer"
What is suffer meaning in Hindi, suffer translation in Hindi, suffer definition, pronunciations and examples of suffer in Hindi. suffer का हिन्दी मीनिंग, suffer का हिन्दी अर्थ, suffer का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.