supple - Meaning in Hindi
supple Word Forms & Inflectionssuppler (adjective comparative)
supplest (adjective superlative)
suppled (verb past tense)
suppling (verb present participle)
supples (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of supple in English
- (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
- (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable
- "a limber imagination"
- "a supple mind"
- gracefully thin and bending and moving with ease
lissom, lissome, lithe, lithesome, sinuous
- make pliant and flexible
- "These boots are not yet suppled by frequent use"
Synonyms of supple
Supple is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Barry Supple, English academic
- Danton Supple, British record producer
- John Supple, Canadian businessman
- Shane Supple, Irish footballer
- Tim Supple, English theatre director
More matches for supple
Words starting with
What is supple meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase supple refers to (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely, or (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable, or gracefully thin and bending and moving with ease, or make pliant and flexible. See supple meaning in Hindi, supple definition, translation and meaning of supple in Hindi. Find supple similar words, supple synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of supple. Find the answer of what is the meaning of supple in Hindi. देखें supple का हिन्दी मतलब, supple का मीनिंग, supple का हिन्दी अर्थ, supple का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "supple"
What is supple meaning in Hindi, supple translation in Hindi, supple definition, pronunciations and examples of supple in Hindi. supple का हिन्दी मीनिंग, supple का हिन्दी अर्थ, supple का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.