surface - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of surface in English
- on the surface
- "surface materials of the moon"
- a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or control a plane in flight
aerofoil, airfoil, control surface
- the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary
- "the cloth had a pattern of red dots on a white surface"
- "there is a special cleaner for these surfaces"
- information that has become public
- "all the reports were out in the open"
- "the facts had been brought to the surface"
- a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something
- "it was not what it appeared to be on the surface"
- the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object
- "a brush small enough to clean every dental surface"
- "the sun has no distinct surface"
- "they skimmed over the surface of the water"
- the outermost level of the land or sea
- "earthquakes originate far below the surface"
- "three quarters of the Earth's surface is covered by water"
- appear or become visible; make a showing
come on, come out, show up, turn up
- "I hope the list key is going to surface again"
- "She turned up at the funeral"
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
- "coat the cake with chocolate"
- come to the surface
come up, rise up, rise, rise
A surface, as the term is most generally used, is the outermost or uppermost layer of a physical object or space. It is the portion or region of the object that can first be perceived by an observer using the senses of sight and touch, and is the portion with which other materials first interact. The surface of an object is more than "a mere geometric solid", but is "filled with, spread over by, or suffused with perceivable qualities such as color and warmth".Also see "Surface" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is surface meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase surface refers to on the surface, or a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or control a plane in flight, or the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary, or information that has become public, or a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something, or the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object, or appear or become visible; make a showing. See surface meaning in Hindi, surface definition, translation and meaning of surface in Hindi. Find surface similar words, surface synonyms. Also learn surface opposite words, surface antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of surface. Find the answer of what is the meaning of surface in Hindi. देखें surface का हिन्दी मतलब, surface का मीनिंग, surface का हिन्दी अर्थ, surface का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "surface"
What is surface meaning in Hindi, surface translation in Hindi, surface definition, pronunciations and examples of surface in Hindi. surface का हिन्दी मीनिंग, surface का हिन्दी अर्थ, surface का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more