system - Meaning in Hindi
system - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of system in English
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity
- "he bought a new stereo system"
- "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized
- "his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"
- "we can't do it unless we establish some system around here"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole
- "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts
- "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior
system of rules
- "that language has a complex system for indicating gender"
- "they have to operate under a system they oppose"
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying
arrangement, arrangement, organisation, organization
- "he changed the arrangement of the topics"
- "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective
- "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium
- "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"
A system is a group of interacting or interrelated elements that act according to a set of rules to form a unified whole. A system, surrounded and influenced by its environment, is described by its boundaries, structure and purpose and is expressed in its functioning. Systems are the subjects of study of systems theory and other systems sciences.
यह लेख विज्ञान एवं तकनीकी में प्रयुक्त तंत्र या सिस्टम के सम्बन्ध में है। अध्यात्म से संबन्धित तन्त्र अन्यत्र दिया गया है।
Also see "System" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Improving writing skills
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Types of sentences
What is another word for system ?
Sentences with the word system
Words starting with
What is system meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase system refers to instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity, or an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized, or the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole, or a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts, or a complex of methods or rules governing behavior, or an organized structure for arranging or classifying. See system meaning in Hindi, system definition, translation and meaning of system in Hindi. Find system similar words, system synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of system. Find the answer of what is the meaning of system in Hindi. देखें system का हिन्दी मतलब, system का मीनिंग, system का हिन्दी अर्थ, system का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "system"
What is system meaning in Hindi, system translation in Hindi, system definition, pronunciations and examples of system in Hindi. system का हिन्दी मीनिंग, system का हिन्दी अर्थ, system का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.