take in - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of take in in English
take in verb
- take in, also metaphorically
absorb, draw, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, suck, take up
अवशोषित करना, ईचना, ईंचना, ऐंचना, खींचना, चूसना, पीना, सोखना
- "She drew strength from the minister's words"
- "The sponge absorbs water well"
- suck or take up or in
- "A black star absorbs all matter"
- provide with shelter
- visit for entertainment
- "take in the sights"
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
bring in, clear, earn, earn, gain, make, pull in, realise, realize
- "He clears $5,000 each month"
- "How much do you make a month in your new job?"
- "She earns a lot in her new job"
- "this merger brought in lots of money"
- call for and obtain payment of
- "he collected the rent"
- "we collected over a million dollars in outstanding debts"
- hear, usually without the knowledge of the speakers
- "We overheard the conversation at the next table"
- see or watch
catch, see, see, view, view, watch, watch
- "Catch a show on Broadway"
- "see a movie"
- "This program will be seen all over the world"
- "view a show on television"
- "view an exhibition"
- "The cloth takes up the liquid"
- make (clothes) smaller
- "Please take in this skirt--I've lost weight"
- express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- "The community warmly received the refugees"
- fold up
- "take in the sails"
- take up as if with a sponge
sop up, suck in, take up
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly
consume, have, ingest, take
- "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"
- "I don't take sugar in my coffee"
- fool or hoax
befool, cod, cod, cod, dupe, fool, gull, put on, put one across, put one over, slang
- "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"
- "You can't fool me!"
- take up mentally
absorb, assimilate, ingest
- "he absorbed the knowledge or beliefs of his tribe"
- take into one's family
- "They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
What is take in meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase take in refers to take in, also metaphorically, or suck or take up or in, or provide with shelter, or visit for entertainment, or earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages, or call for and obtain payment of. See take in meaning in Hindi, take in definition, translation and meaning of take in in Hindi. Find take in similar words, take in synonyms. Also learn take in opposite words, take in antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of take in. Find the answer of what is the meaning of take in in Hindi. देखें take in का हिन्दी मतलब, take in का मीनिंग, take in का हिन्दी अर्थ, take in का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "take in"
What is take in meaning in Hindi, take in translation in Hindi, take in definition, pronunciations and examples of take in in Hindi. take in का हिन्दी मीनिंग, take in का हिन्दी अर्थ, take in का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more