tap - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of tap in English
- the act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information
- a plug for a bunghole in a cask
- a tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads
- a small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing)
- a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask
hydrant, water faucet, water tap
- the sound made by a gentle blow
pat, pat, pat, rap, rap
- a gentle blow
rap, rap, strike
- a light touch or stroke
dab, dab, pat, pat, pat
- furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it
- "tap a cask of wine"
- draw from or dip into to get something
- "tap a source of money"
- "tap one's memory"
- tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
bug, bug, intercept, wiretap
- "Is this hotel room bugged?"
- "The FBI was tapping the phone line of the suspected spy"
- make light, repeated taps on a surface
knock, pink, pink, rap, rap
- "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
- walk with a tapping sound
- dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes
- "Glover tapdances better than anybody"
- draw (liquor) from a tap
- "tap beer in a bar"
- pierce in order to draw a liquid from
- "tap a keg of beer"
- "tap a maple tree for its syrup"
- cut a female screw thread with a tap
- strike lightly
- "He tapped me on the shoulder"
- draw from; make good use of
- "we must exploit the resources we are given wisely"
- make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently
- "Henry IV solicited the Pope for a divorce"
- "My neighbor keeps soliciting money for different charities"
Words starting with
What is tap meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase tap refers to the act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information, or a plug for a bunghole in a cask, or a tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads, or a small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing), or a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask, or the sound made by a gentle blow, or furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it. See tap meaning in Hindi, tap definition, translation and meaning of tap in Hindi. Find tap similar words, tap synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of tap. Find the answer of what is the meaning of tap in Hindi. देखें tap का हिन्दी मतलब, tap का मीनिंग, tap का हिन्दी अर्थ, tap का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "tap"
What is tap meaning in Hindi, tap translation in Hindi, tap definition, pronunciations and examples of tap in Hindi. tap का हिन्दी मीनिंग, tap का हिन्दी अर्थ, tap का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more