tender - Meaning in Hindi
tender - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of tender in English
- given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
- "a tender heart"
- "a tender mother"
- "a tender smile"
- "tender loving care"
- "tender memories"
- physically untoughened
- "tender feet"
- easy to cut or chew
- "tender beef"
- (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
crank, cranky, tippy
raw, sensitive, sore
- "the tender spot on his jaw"
- young and immature
- "at a tender age"
- having or displaying warmth or affection
affectionate, fond, lovesome
- "a fond embrace"
- "a tender glance"
- "affectionate children"
- "fond of his nephew"
- (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
- "tender green shoots"
- a boat for communication between ship and shore
cutter, cutter, pinnace, ship's boat
- something that can be used as an official medium of payment
legal tender, stamp
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
attendant, attendant, attender
- a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
- ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
- propose a payment
bid, bid, offer, offer
- "The Swiss dealer offered $2 million for the painting"
- offer or present for acceptance
- make a tender of; in legal settlements
- make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
- "tenderize meat"
Ad-free experience & much more
Active Voice and Passive Voice
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
Tips to practice grammar effectively
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
What is another word for tender ?
Sentences with the word tender
Words starting with
What is tender meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase tender refers to given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality, or physically untoughened, or easy to cut or chew, or (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail, or hurting, or young and immature, or a boat for communication between ship and shore, or propose a payment. See tender meaning in Hindi, tender definition, translation and meaning of tender in Hindi. Find tender similar words, tender synonyms. Also learn tender opposite words, tender antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of tender. Find the answer of what is the meaning of tender in Hindi. देखें tender का हिन्दी मतलब, tender का मीनिंग, tender का हिन्दी अर्थ, tender का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "tender"
What is tender meaning in Hindi, tender translation in Hindi, tender definition, pronunciations and examples of tender in Hindi. tender का हिन्दी मीनिंग, tender का हिन्दी अर्थ, tender का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.