theory - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of theory in English
- a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena
- "a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory"
- "he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was accepted in chemical practices"
- a belief that can guide behavior
- "the architect has a theory that more is less"
- "they killed him on the theory that dead men tell no tales"
- a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena
- "theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses"
- "true in fact and theory"
A theory is a rational type of abstract thinking about a phenomenon, or the results of such thinking. The process of contemplative and rational thinking is often associated with such processes as observational study or research. Theories may be scientific, belong to a non-scientific discipline, or no discipline at all. Depending on the context, a theory's assertions might, for example, include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several related meanings.
सिद्धांत, सिद्धि का अंत है। यह वह धारणा है जिसे सिद्ध करने के लिए, जो कुछ हमें करना था वह हो चुका है और अब स्थिर मत अपनाने का समय आ गया है। धर्म, विज्ञान, दर्शन, नीति, राजनीति सभी सिद्धांत की अपेक्षा करते हैं।Also see "Theory" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is theory meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase theory refers to a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena, or a belief that can guide behavior, or a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena. See theory meaning in Hindi, theory definition, translation and meaning of theory in Hindi. Find theory similar words, theory synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of theory. Find the answer of what is the meaning of theory in Hindi. देखें theory का हिन्दी मतलब, theory का मीनिंग, theory का हिन्दी अर्थ, theory का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "theory"
What is theory meaning in Hindi, theory translation in Hindi, theory definition, pronunciations and examples of theory in Hindi. theory का हिन्दी मीनिंग, theory का हिन्दी अर्थ, theory का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more