think - Meaning in Hindi
think Word Forms & Inflectionsthinks (noun plural)
thought (verb past tense)
thinking (verb present participle)
thinks (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of think in English
- an instance of deliberate thinking
- "I need to give it a good think"
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
call back, call up, recall, recollect, recollect, remember, retrieve
- "call up memories"
- "can you remember her phone number?"
- "Do you remember that he once loved you?"
- "I can't remember saying any such thing"
- "I can't think what her last name was"
- be capable of conscious thought
- "Man is the only creature that thinks"
- use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- "I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere"
- have or formulate in the mind
- "think good thoughts"
- expect, believe, or suppose
guess, imagine, opine, reckon, suppose
- "he didn't think to find her in the kitchen"
- "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
- "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"
- "I thought to find her in a bad state"
- judge or regard; look upon; judge
believe, conceive, consider
- "I believe her to be very smart"
- "I think he is very smart"
- "I think that he is her boyfriend"
- "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
- dispose the mind in a certain way
- "Do you really think so?"
- have in mind as a purpose
- "I mean no harm"
- "I only meant to help you"
- "She didn't think to harm me"
- "We thought to return early that night"
- focus one's attention on a certain state
- "Think big"
- "think thin"
- ponder; reflect on, or reason about
- "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
- "Think the matter through"
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- "Can you think what to do next?"
- imagine or visualize
- "Just think--you could be rich one day!"
- "Think what a scene it must have been!"
Synonyms of think
- call back, call up, recall, recollect, remember, retrieve
- cerebrate, cogitate
- guess, imagine, opine, reckon, suppose
- believe, conceive, consider
- intend, mean
In their most common sense, the terms thought and thinking refer to conscious cognitive processes that can happen independently of sensory stimulation. Their most paradigmatic forms are judging, reasoning, concept formation, problem solving, and deliberation. But other mental processes, like considering an idea, memory, or imagination, are also often included. These processes can happen internally independent of the sensory organs, unlike perception. But when understood in the widest sense, any mental event may be understood as a form of thinking, including perception and unconscious mental processes. In a slightly different sense, the term thought refers not to the mental processes themselves but to mental states or systems of ideas brought about by these processes.Also see "Thought" on Wikipedia
More matches for think
think fit सोच-समझकर think proper उचित समझें thinks fit सोच रहा है फिट think tank थिंक टैंक think tank विचार मंच think much बहुत सोच thinking skills सोच कौशल think twice दो बार सोचें think anyone किसी को भी सोचें think people लोगों की सोच
Words starting with
What is think meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase think refers to an instance of deliberate thinking, or bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation, or recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection, or be capable of conscious thought, or use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments, or have or formulate in the mind. See think meaning in Hindi, think definition, translation and meaning of think in Hindi. Find think similar words, think synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of think. Find the answer of what is the meaning of think in Hindi. देखें think का हिन्दी मतलब, think का मीनिंग, think का हिन्दी अर्थ, think का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "think"
What is think meaning in Hindi, think translation in Hindi, think definition, pronunciations and examples of think in Hindi. think का हिन्दी मीनिंग, think का हिन्दी अर्थ, think का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.