tie - Meaning in Hindi
tie - Meaning in Hindi
- लकड़ी का बल्ला+1
- वक्र रेखा(fem)
- बराबर अंको पर समाप्त करना
- प्रतिस्पर्धा में बराबरी
- फिता लगाना
- सीमा में रहना
- बराबरी अंको पर समाप्त करना
- दो सुरों के ऊपर खीचीं जाने वाली वक्र रेखा
- सुरों को मिलाना
- गाँठ लगाना
- बरार करना
tie Word Forms & Inflections
tied (verb past tense)
tieing, tying (verb present participle)
ties (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of tie in English
- neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front
कंठ बंध, कंठबंध, गलबंध, टाई, नेकटाई
- "he stood in front of the mirror tightening his necktie"
- "he wore a vest and tie"
- a cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc.) with which something is tied
- "he needed a tie for the packages"
- a horizontal beam used to prevent two other structural members from spreading apart or separating
- "he nailed the rafters together with a tie beam"
- one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
crosstie, railroad tie, sleeper
- "the British call a railroad tie a sleeper"
- (music) a slur over two notes of the same pitch; indicates that the note is to be sustained for their combined time value
- the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
- "the game ended in a draw"
- "their record was 3 wins, 6 losses and a tie"
- a social or business relationship
affiliation, association, association, tie-up
- "a valuable financial affiliation"
- "he was sorry he had to sever his ties with other members of the team"
- "many close associations with England"
- equality of score in a contest
- a fastener that serves to join or connect
link, link, linkup, tie-in
- "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
- create social or emotional ties
attach, bind, bind, bond, bond
- "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
- perform a marriage ceremony
marry, splice, wed, wed
- "The couple got spliced on Hawaii"
- "The minister married us on Saturday"
- "We were wed the following week"
- make by tying pieces together
- "The fishermen tied their flies"
- unite musical notes by a tie
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
connect, link up, link, link
- "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"
- "Link arms"
- "Tie the ropes together"
- fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- "They tied their victim to the chair"
- finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- "The teams drew a tie"
- limit or restrict to
- "I am tied to UNIX"
- "These big jets are tied to large airports"
- form a knot or bow in
- "tie a necktie"
Synonyms of tie
- link, linkup, tie-in
- tie beam
- crosstie, railroad tie, sleeper
- draw, standoff
- affiliation, association, tie-up
- connect, link, link up
- marry, splice, wed
- attach, bind, bond
Antonyms of tie
More matches for tie
|tied together||एक साथ|
|tie rods||टाई रॉड|
|tie line||टाई लाइन|
|tied product||बंधित उत्पाद|
|tied hand||बंधे हाथ|
|tiered structure||युग्मित संरचना|
|tie points||टाई पॉइंट्स|
|tie company||टाई कंपनी|
|tied fast||बाँधा हुआ|
|tie breaker||टाई ब्रेकर|
Ad-free experience & much more
Direct and Indirect speech
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
What is another word for tie ?
Words starting with
What is tie meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase tie refers to neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front, or a cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc.) with which something is tied, or a horizontal beam used to prevent two other structural members from spreading apart or separating, or one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track, or (music) a slur over two notes of the same pitch; indicates that the note is to be sustained for their combined time value, or the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided, or create social or emotional ties. See tie meaning in Hindi, tie definition, translation and meaning of tie in Hindi. Find tie similar words, tie synonyms. Also learn tie opposite words, tie antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of tie. Find the answer of what is the meaning of tie in Hindi. देखें tie का हिन्दी मतलब, tie का मीनिंग, tie का हिन्दी अर्थ, tie का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "tie"
What is tie meaning in Hindi, tie translation in Hindi, tie definition, pronunciations and examples of tie in Hindi. tie का हिन्दी मीनिंग, tie का हिन्दी अर्थ, tie का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.