time - Meaning in Hindi
time - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of time in English
- the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past
- "he waited for along time"
- "it took some time before he got an answer"
- "time flies like an arrow"
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
meter, meter, metre
- a person's experience on a particular occasion
- "he had a time holding back the tears"
- "they had a good time together"
- an instance or single occasion for some event
- "he called four times"
- "he could do ten at a clip"
- "this time he succeeded"
- an indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities)
- "he was a great actor in his time"
- "the time of year for planting"
- a reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- "do you know what time it is?"
- "the time is 10 o'clock"
- the fourth coordinate that is required (along with three spatial dimensions) to specify a physical event
- the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
prison term, sentence
- "he is doing time in the county jail"
- "he served a prison term of 15 months"
- "his sentence was 5 to 10 years"
- a suitable moment
- "it is time to go"
- a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something
- "he waited for a long time"
- "I didn't have time to finish"
- "it took more than half my time"
- "take time to smell the roses"
- adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- "The good player times his swing so as to hit the ball squarely"
- regulate or set the time of
- "time the clock"
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- "he clocked the runners"
- assign a time for an activity or event
- "The candidate carefully timed his appearance at the disaster scene"
- set the speed, duration, or execution of
- "we time the process to manufacture our cars very precisely"
Ad-free experience & much more
Ten most beautiful words in English
Tips for Kannada language beginners
French words used in English
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
What is another word for time ?
Words starting with
What is time meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase time refers to the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past, or rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration, or a person's experience on a particular occasion, or an instance or single occasion for some event, or an indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities), or a reading of a point in time as given by a clock, or adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time. See time meaning in Hindi, time definition, translation and meaning of time in Hindi. Find time similar words, time synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of time. Find the answer of what is the meaning of time in Hindi. देखें time का हिन्दी मतलब, time का मीनिंग, time का हिन्दी अर्थ, time का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "time"
What is time meaning in Hindi, time translation in Hindi, time definition, pronunciations and examples of time in Hindi. time का हिन्दी मीनिंग, time का हिन्दी अर्थ, time का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.