touch - Meaning in Hindi
touch - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of touch in English
- a distinguishing style
- "this room needs a woman's touch"
- the act of putting two things together with no space between them
- "at his touch the room filled with lights"
- a slight attack of illness
- "he has a touch of rheumatism"
- a slight but appreciable amount
hint, jot, mite, pinch, soupcon, speck, tinge
- "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
- the event of something coming in contact with the body
- "he longed for the touch of her hand"
- "the cooling touch of the night air"
- a communicative interaction
- "he got in touch with his colleagues"
- "the pilot made contact with the base"
- the act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan)
- "he watched the beggar trying to make a touch"
- a suggestion of some quality
ghost, trace, trace
- "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face"
- "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
feeling, feeling, tactile sensation, tactual sensation, touch sensation
- "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"
- "the surface had a greasy feeling"
- the faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands)
cutaneous senses, sense of touch, skin senses, touch modality
- "only sight and touch enable us to locate objects in the space around us"
- deftness in handling matters
- "he has a master's touch"
- the feel of mechanical action
- "this piano has a wonderful touch"
- to extend as far as
extend to, reach, reach
- "Can he reach?"
- "The chair must not touch the wall"
- "The sunlight reached the wall"
- be relevant to
bear on, come to, concern, have to do with, pertain, refer, relate, touch on
- "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
- "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"
- be equal to in quality or ability
equal, match, rival
- "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
- "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"
- "Your performance doesn't even touch that of your colleagues"
- deal with; usually used with a form of negation
- "I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole"
- "The local Mafia won't touch gambling"
- perceive via the tactile sense
- "Helen Keller felt the physical world by touching people and objects around her"
- affect emotionally
- "A stirring movie"
- "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy"
- tamper with
- "Don't touch my CDs!"
- cause to be in brief contact with
- "He touched his toes to the horse's flanks"
- make physical contact with, come in contact with
- "She never touched her husband"
- "Touch the stone for good luck"
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact
adjoin, contact, meet
- "The surfaces contact at this point"
- "The two buildings touch"
- "The wire must not contact the metal cover"
- "Their hands touched"
- "She didn't touch her food all night"
- make a more or less disguised reference to
- "He alluded to the problem but did not mention it"
- "He could not touch the meaning of the poem"
- color lightly
tinct, tinge, tint
- "her greying hair was tinged blond"
- "the leaves were tinged red in November"
- have an effect upon
affect, bear on, bear upon, impact, impact, touch on
- "Will the new rules affect me?"
Ad-free experience & much more
30 most commonly used idioms
Difference between I and Me
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
What is another word for touch ?
Words starting with
What is touch meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase touch refers to a distinguishing style, or the act of putting two things together with no space between them, or a slight attack of illness, or a slight but appreciable amount, or the event of something coming in contact with the body, or a communicative interaction, or to extend as far as. See touch meaning in Hindi, touch definition, translation and meaning of touch in Hindi. Find touch similar words, touch synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of touch. Find the answer of what is the meaning of touch in Hindi. देखें touch का हिन्दी मतलब, touch का मीनिंग, touch का हिन्दी अर्थ, touch का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "touch"
What is touch meaning in Hindi, touch translation in Hindi, touch definition, pronunciations and examples of touch in Hindi. touch का हिन्दी मीनिंग, touch का हिन्दी अर्थ, touch का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.