treat - Meaning in Hindi
treat - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of treat in English
- an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
एक घटना जो विशेष सुख या आनंद दे
- something considered choice to eat
dainty, delicacy, goody, goody, kickshaw
स्वादिष्ट आहार, ...Premium
- provide treatment for
- "The doctor treated my broken leg"
- "The nurses cared for the bomb victims"
- "The patient must be treated right away or she will die"
- "Treat the infection with antibiotics"
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- "process cheese"
- "process hair"
- "treat an oil spill"
- "treat the lawn with chemicals"
- "treat the water so it can be drunk"
- regard or consider in a specific way
- "I treated his advances as a joke"
- engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- "they had to treat with the King"
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
address, cover, deal, handle, plow
- "The course covered all of Western Civilization"
- "The new book treats the history of China"
- "This book deals with incest"
- provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- "Don't worry about the expensive wine--I'm treating"
- "She treated her houseguests with good food every night"
- provide with a gift or entertainment
- "Grandmother always treated us to the circus"
- "I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed"
- interact in a certain way
do by, handle
- "Do right by her"
- "Handle the press reporters gently"
- "Treat him with caution, please"
Ad-free experience & much more
Origin of Sanskrit
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
What is another word for treat ?
Words starting with
What is treat meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase treat refers to an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight, or something considered choice to eat, or provide treatment for, or subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition, or regard or consider in a specific way, or engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement. See treat meaning in Hindi, treat definition, translation and meaning of treat in Hindi. Find treat similar words, treat synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of treat. Find the answer of what is the meaning of treat in Hindi. देखें treat का हिन्दी मतलब, treat का मीनिंग, treat का हिन्दी अर्थ, treat का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "treat"
What is treat meaning in Hindi, treat translation in Hindi, treat definition, pronunciations and examples of treat in Hindi. treat का हिन्दी मीनिंग, treat का हिन्दी अर्थ, treat का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.