trip - Meaning in Hindi
trip - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of trip in English
- an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
misstep, stumble, trip-up
ग़लती, ठोकर, भूल, लड़खड़ाहट
- "confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
- "he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"
- "he recited the whole poem without a single trip"
- a light or nimble tread
- "he heard the trip of women's feet overhead"
- a journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- "he took a trip to the shopping center"
- a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- "the pressure activates the tripper and releases the water"
- an exciting or stimulating experience
- an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- "he blamed his slip on the ice"
- "the jolt caused many slips and a few spills"
- a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- "an acid trip"
- get high, stoned, or drugged
get off, trip out, turn on
- "He trips every weekend"
- put in motion or move to act
activate, actuate, set off, spark off, spark, spark, touch off, trigger off, trigger
- "actuate the circuits"
- "trigger a reaction"
- make a trip for pleasure
jaunt, travel, travel
- miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- "She stumbled over the tree root"
- cause to stumble
- "The questions on the test tripped him up"
Ad-free experience & much more
Ten most beautiful words in English
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for trip ?
Words starting with
What is trip meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase trip refers to an unintentional but embarrassing blunder, or a light or nimble tread, or a journey for some purpose (usually including the return), or a catch mechanism that acts as a switch, or an exciting or stimulating experience, or an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall, or get high, stoned, or drugged. See trip meaning in Hindi, trip definition, translation and meaning of trip in Hindi. Find trip similar words, trip synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of trip. Find the answer of what is the meaning of trip in Hindi. देखें trip का हिन्दी मतलब, trip का मीनिंग, trip का हिन्दी अर्थ, trip का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "trip"
What is trip meaning in Hindi, trip translation in Hindi, trip definition, pronunciations and examples of trip in Hindi. trip का हिन्दी मीनिंग, trip का हिन्दी अर्थ, trip का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.