try - Meaning in Hindi
try - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of try in English
- earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
attempt, effort, endeavor, endeavor, endeavour
ईहा, उजवास, उद्यम, उद्योग, कोशिश, चेष्टा, जतन, जद, जद्दोजहद, पैरवी, प्रयत्न, प्रयास, मनुष्यकार, यतन, यत्न
- "made an effort to cover all the reading material"
- "she gave it a good try"
- "wished him luck in his endeavor"
- put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- "Try on this sweater to see how it looks"
- melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- "render fat in a casserole"
- "try the yak butter"
- take a sample of
sample, taste, try out
- "Sample the regional dishes"
- "Try these new crackers"
- test the limits of
strain, strain, stress
- "You are trying my patience!"
- give pain or trouble to
- "I've been sorely tried by these students"
- examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- "The case will be tried in California"
- "The jury had heard all the evidence"
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
adjudicate, judge, judge
- "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"
- "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
- make an effort or attempt
assay, attempt, essay, seek
- "He sought to improve himself"
- "He tried to shake off his fears"
- "She always seeks to do good in the world"
- "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"
- "The police attempted to stop the thief"
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
essay, examine, prove, test, test, try out
- "Test this recipe"
- "This approach has been tried with good results"
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Tips to improve your spellings
Origin of Sanskrit
Parts of speech
What is another word for try ?
Words starting with
What is try meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase try refers to earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something, or put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice, or melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities, or take a sample of, or test the limits of, or give pain or trouble to. See try meaning in Hindi, try definition, translation and meaning of try in Hindi. Find try similar words, try synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of try. Find the answer of what is the meaning of try in Hindi. देखें try का हिन्दी मतलब, try का मीनिंग, try का हिन्दी अर्थ, try का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "try"
What is try meaning in Hindi, try translation in Hindi, try definition, pronunciations and examples of try in Hindi. try का हिन्दी मीनिंग, try का हिन्दी अर्थ, try का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.