tumble - Meaning in Hindi
tumble Word Forms & Inflectionstumbles (noun plural)
tumbled (verb past tense)
tumbling (verb present participle)
tumbles (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of tumble in English
- a sudden drop from an upright position
fall, fall, spill
अचानक गिरना, अचानक गिराव, गिराव
- "he had a nasty spill on the ice"
- an acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end
- do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
- suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- "Wash in warm water and tumble dry"
- fall suddenly and sharply
- "Prices tumbled after the devaluation of the currency"
- understand, usually after some initial difficulty
catch on, cotton on, get it, get onto, get wise, latch on, twig
- "She didn't know what her classmates were plotting but finally caught on"
- throw together in a confused mass
- "They tumbled the teams with no apparent pattern"
- roll over and over, back and forth
- fall down, as if collapsing
- "The tower of the World Trade Center tumbled after the plane hit it"
- fall apart
break down, collapse, crumble, crumple
- "Negotiations broke down"
- "the building crumbled after the explosion"
- fly around
whirl around, whirl
- "rising smoke whirled in the air"
- "The clothes tumbled in the dryer"
- cause to topple or tumble by pushing
tip, tip, topple
Synonyms of tumble
- fall, spill
- catch on, cotton on, get it, get onto, get wise, latch on, twig
- break down, collapse, crumble, crumple
- whirl, whirl around
- tip, topple
More matches for tumble
tumbler गिलास tumbler lock टम्बलर लॉक tumble dryer टम्बल ड्रायर tumble world दुनिया भर tumble drier टम्बल ड्रायर tumble across चक्कर आना tumble forward आगे बढ़ना tumble right ठीक है tumble turn मुँह मोड़ना tumble toward आगे बढ़
Words starting with
What is tumble meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase tumble refers to a sudden drop from an upright position, or an acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end, or do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully, or suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat, or put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying, or fall suddenly and sharply. See tumble meaning in Hindi, tumble definition, translation and meaning of tumble in Hindi. Find tumble similar words, tumble synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of tumble. Find the answer of what is the meaning of tumble in Hindi. देखें tumble का हिन्दी मतलब, tumble का मीनिंग, tumble का हिन्दी अर्थ, tumble का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "tumble"
What is tumble meaning in Hindi, tumble translation in Hindi, tumble definition, pronunciations and examples of tumble in Hindi. tumble का हिन्दी मीनिंग, tumble का हिन्दी अर्थ, tumble का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.