unbalance - Meaning in Hindi
unbalance Word Forms & Inflections
unbalanced (verb past tense)
unbalancing (verb present participle)
unbalances (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of unbalance in English
- a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium.
असंतुलन, असंतुलितता, अस्थिरता
- "a hormonal imbalance"
- a state of mental disturbance and disorientation.
derangement, mental unsoundness
- derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane.
- "The death of his parents unbalanced him"
- throw out of balance or equilibrium.
- "The prima donna unbalances the smooth work in our department"
- "The tax relief unbalanced the budget"
Synonyms of unbalance
Antonyms of unbalance
More matches for unbalance
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About unbalance in Hindi
See unbalance meaning in Hindi, unbalance definition, translation and meaning of unbalance in Hindi. Find unbalance similar words, unbalance synonyms. Also learn unbalance opposite words, unbalance antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of unbalance. Find the answer of what is the meaning of unbalance in Hindi. देेखें unbalance का हिन्दी मतलब, unbalance का मीनिंग, unbalance का हिन्दी अर्थ, unbalance का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "unbalance"
What is unbalance meaning in Hindi, unbalance translation in Hindi, unbalance definition, pronunciations and examples of unbalance in Hindi. unbalance का हिन्दी मीनिंग, unbalance का हिन्दी अर्थ, unbalance का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.