vagabond - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of vagabond in English
- continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another.
aimless, drifting, drifting, floating, vagrant
- "a drifting double-dealer"
- "the floating population"
- "vagrant hippies of the sixties"
- wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community.
- "a rootless wanderer"
- "led a vagabond life"
- anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place.
- "pirate ships were vagabonds of the sea"
- a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support.
clochard, drifter, floater, vagrant
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
cast, drift, ramble, range, range, roam, roll, rove, stray, swan, swan, swan, tramp, wander
- "roving vagabonds"
- "The cattle roam across the prairie"
- "The gypsies roamed the woods"
- "the laborers drift from one town to the next"
- "the wandering Jew"
- "They rolled from town to town"
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About vagabond in Hindi
See vagabond meaning in Hindi, vagabond definition, translation and meaning of vagabond in Hindi. Find vagabond similar words, vagabond synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of vagabond. Find the answer of what is the meaning of vagabond in Hindi. देेखें vagabond का हिन्दी मतलब, vagabond का मीनिंग, vagabond का हिन्दी अर्थ, vagabond का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "vagabond"
What is vagabond meaning in Hindi, vagabond translation in Hindi, vagabond definition, pronunciations and examples of vagabond in Hindi. vagabond का हिन्दी मीनिंग, vagabond का हिन्दी अर्थ, vagabond का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.