vain - Meaning in Hindi
vain Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of vain in English
- unproductive of success
bootless, fruitless, futile, sleeveless
- "a fruitless search"
- "a sleeveless errand"
- "a vain attempt"
- "futile years after her artistic peak"
- characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
conceited, egotistic, egotistical, self-conceited, swollen-headed, swollen
- "a conceited fool"
- "an attitude of self-conceited arrogance"
- "an egotistical disregard of others"
- "growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary"
- "so swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty"
- "vain about her clothes"
Synonyms of vain
- bootless, fruitless, futile, sleeveless
- conceited, egotistic, egotistical, self-conceited, swollen, swollen-headed
More matches for vain
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is vain meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase vain refers to unproductive of success, or characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance. See vain meaning in Hindi, vain definition, translation and meaning of vain in Hindi. Find vain similar words, vain synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of vain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of vain in Hindi. देखें vain का हिन्दी मतलब, vain का मीनिंग, vain का हिन्दी अर्थ, vain का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "vain"
What is vain meaning in Hindi, vain translation in Hindi, vain definition, pronunciations and examples of vain in Hindi. vain का हिन्दी मीनिंग, vain का हिन्दी अर्थ, vain का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.