vain - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of vain in English
- unproductive of success.
bootless, fruitless, futile, sleeveless
- "a fruitless search"
- "a sleeveless errand"
- "a vain attempt"
- "futile years after her artistic peak"
- characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance.
conceited, egotistic, egotistical, self-conceited, swollen-headed, swollen
- "a conceited fool"
- "an attitude of self-conceited arrogance"
- "an egotistical disregard of others"
- "growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary"
- "so swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty"
- "vain about her clothes"
Ad-free experience & much more
About vain in Hindi
See vain meaning in Hindi, vain definition, translation and meaning of vain in Hindi. Find vain similar words, vain synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of vain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of vain in Hindi. देेखें vain का हिन्दी मतलब, vain का मीनिंग, vain का हिन्दी अर्थ, vain का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "vain"
What is vain meaning in Hindi, vain translation in Hindi, vain definition, pronunciations and examples of vain in Hindi. vain का हिन्दी मीनिंग, vain का हिन्दी अर्थ, vain का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.