vision - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of vision in English
- the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
उद्भावना, कल्पना, कल्पित वस्तु, काल्पनिक वस्तु
- "imagination reveals what the world could be"
- "popular imagination created a world of demons"
- the ability to see; the visual faculty
sight, visual modality, visual sense
- the perceptual experience of seeing
- "he had a visual sensation of intense light"
- "the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"
- a vivid mental image
- "he had a vision of his own death"
- a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
- "he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
Words starting with
What is vision meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase vision refers to the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses, or the ability to see; the visual faculty, or the perceptual experience of seeing, or a vivid mental image, or a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance. See vision meaning in Hindi, vision definition, translation and meaning of vision in Hindi. Find vision similar words, vision synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of vision. Find the answer of what is the meaning of vision in Hindi. देखें vision का हिन्दी मतलब, vision का मीनिंग, vision का हिन्दी अर्थ, vision का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "vision"
What is vision meaning in Hindi, vision translation in Hindi, vision definition, pronunciations and examples of vision in Hindi. vision का हिन्दी मीनिंग, vision का हिन्दी अर्थ, vision का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more