voice - Meaning in Hindi
voice - Meaning in Hindi
voice Word Forms & Inflections
voiced (verb past tense)
voicing (verb present participle)
voices (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of voice in English
- a means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated
- "conservatism has many voices"
- "the Times is not the voice of New York"
- "the voice of the law"
- the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- "A shrill voice sounded behind us"
- the ability to speak
- "he lost his voice"
- the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- "he tried to sing the tenor part"
- expressing in coherent verbal form
- "I gave voice to my feelings"
- "the articulation of my feelings"
- the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
phonation, vocalisation, vocalism, vocalization, vox
- "a singer takes good care of his voice"
- "the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"
- something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression
- "he said his voices told him to do it"
- "the voice of experience"
- "the wee small voice of conscience"
- a sound suggestive of a vocal utterance
- "the incessant voices of the artillery"
- "the noisy voice of the waterfall"
- an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
interpreter, interpreter, representative, spokesperson
- "the meeting was attended by spokespersons for all the major organs of government"
- (metonymy) a singer
- "he wanted to hear trained voices sing it"
- (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
- give voice to
- "He voiced his concern"
- utter with vibrating vocal chords
sound, sound, sound, vocalise, vocalize
Synonyms of voice
- phonation, vocalisation, vocalism, vocalization, vox
- interpreter, representative, spokesperson
- sound, vocalise, vocalize
Antonyms of voice
More matches for voice
|voice came||आवाज आई|
|voice mail||वॉयस मेल|
|voice communications||आवाज संचार|
|voice made||आवाज बनी|
|voice sounds||आवाज ध्वनि|
|voice spoke||आवाज सुनाई|
|voice calling||वॉयस कॉलिंग|
|voice heard||आवाज सुनी|
|voice calls||वॉयस कॉल|
|voice dropped||आवाज बंद|
Ad-free experience & much more
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
Origin of Sanskrit
What is another word for voice ?
Words starting with
What is voice meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase voice refers to a means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated, or the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech, or the ability to speak, or the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music, or expressing in coherent verbal form, or the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract, or give voice to. See voice meaning in Hindi, voice definition, translation and meaning of voice in Hindi. Find voice similar words, voice synonyms. Also learn voice opposite words, voice antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of voice. Find the answer of what is the meaning of voice in Hindi. देखें voice का हिन्दी मतलब, voice का मीनिंग, voice का हिन्दी अर्थ, voice का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "voice"
What is voice meaning in Hindi, voice translation in Hindi, voice definition, pronunciations and examples of voice in Hindi. voice का हिन्दी मीनिंग, voice का हिन्दी अर्थ, voice का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.